You did some amazing work in 2019, and now is the perfect time to compile your entries for the Kansas Professional Communicators contest! There are a wide range of categories to choose from, from writing and editing to photography, graphic design, social media, advertising, public relations and more.
Here’s what you need to know at a glance:
- Contest fees are $25 for first entry/$20 for subsequent entries for KPC members; $30 and $25 for non-KPC members.
- The early bird deadline is Jan. 28, midnight in your time zone; after that date, $25 will be added to your FIRST entry only.
- Deadline for book entries is Feb. 4, midnight in the time zone.
- Final deadline for all non-book entries is Feb. 11 midnight in the time zone.
- Entries must have been published between Jan. 1 and Dec. 31, 2019, to be eligible.
Contest results will be announced at the annual Kansas Professional Communicators conference on March 21 in Wichita.
First-place winners in the KPC contest can advance to the NFPW contest if the entrant is a member of NFPW by March 15. Winners at the national level will be honored at the June 18-20 NFPW conference in Little Rock.