What: “Take 5: A Virtual Mixer with WPC”
When: 5:30 p.m. Monday, Oct. 5
Registration: Through Eventbrite, $5 – $10
The mixer will feature:
- 5 Cool Wines for Fall presented by Guy Bower, host of KNSS’ The Good Life who has become a fixture at our mixers when it comes to making sure we enjoy some wine.
- 5 Minutes of Music by Joe Stumpe. Joe, editor of the active age, will make a repeat musical appearance.
- 5 Techie Tips presented by Dawn Monroe of Dawn Monroe Training. She’s a wiz at LinkedIn, Zoom, co-working with different platforms and more.
- 5 Breakout Rooms for getting to know your fellow Zoomers.
- 5 (or more) chances to win amazing door prizes. Of course, there will be prizes. When you register for the event ($5 per ticket) to attend the mixer, you’ll be entered into the drawing. Increase your chances by donating more!
Every additional $5 donation will secure you an extra virtual ticket for the drawings. Prizes already secured include gift certificates to Lucinda’s and Vortex Souvenir. Proceeds from the donations benefit our scholarship fund.
Plus, there’s more! To help raise funds for our annual WPC scholarship and to help you enjoy some food, you have the opportunity to purchase a cheese plate featuring 5 cheeses, nuts and crackers to pair with suggested wine for the evening. Cost for the cheese plate is $10 and orders must be made by 5 p.m. Friday, Oct. 2. Pickup will be noon-1 p.m. Monday, Oct. 5, in the Larkspur parking lot. Proceeds from the cheese plate purchases benefit the scholarship fund. Register today to have some fun while supporting a good cause!
Each year, WPC provides a scholarship of up to $2,000 to a student studying in a communications-related field at a Wichita-area university/college. Your participation in this event will help us continue that philanthropy.
* Please note, registrants and donors will also be responsible for Eventbrite processing fees.