WPC offers networking and professional development opportunities throughout the year. Monthly luncheon meetings feature exciting and relevant speakers. Our annual mixer is one of our most anticipated events, with entertainment, great food, wine and a silent auction to benefit scholarships for area communications majors. In addition, annual conferences on both the state and national level offer many benefits.
Other benefits of membership:
- Job leads
- Professional development
- Leadership skills enhancement
- Member discounts to monthly luncheon meetings
- Advance notice about special events and issues of interest to communicators
- Affiliation with the National Federation of Press Women
- Peer recognition through state and national communications contests
- Cost-effective libel insurance
- Professional advancement grants
- Discounts to state and national conferences sponsored by our affiliate organizations, Kansas Professional Communicators (KPC) and National Federation of Press Women (NFPW)
Wichita Professional Communicators only (local membership): $50
1. Complete the online application.
2. Submit your payment using the Pay Now button below (you may use your PayPal account or click “Try another way” to enter your preferred credit card number) or by mailing a check (payable to Wichita Professional Communicators) to WPC Membership, P.O. Box 48012, Wichita, KS 67201.
WPC/Kansas Professional Communicators/National Federation of Press Women membership levels**:
- Professional: $160
- Students: $55
- Retired: $30
** To streamline membership records and processing, these memberships are processed through the NFPW organization at https://www.nfpw.org/join-nfpw. To renew or join both the WPC and KPC affiliates, individuals must select both of the Kansas-Wichita and Kansas choices when asked to select an affiliate on the NFPW website.