WPC offers networking and professional development opportunities throughout the year. Monthly luncheon meetings feature exciting and relevant speakers. Our annual mixer is one of our most anticipated events, with entertainment, great food, wine and a silent auction to benefit scholarships for area communications majors. In addition, annual conferences on both the state and national level offer many exceptional advantages.
Other benefits of membership:
- Job leads
- Professional development
- Leadership skills enhancement
- Member discounts to monthly luncheon meetings
- Advance notice about special events and issues of interest to communicators
- Affiliation with the National Federation of Press Women
- Peer recognition through state and national communications contests
- Cost-effective libel insurance
- Professional advancement grants
- Discounts to state and national conferences sponsored by our affiliate organizations, Kansas Professional Communicators (KPC) and National Federation of Press Women (NFPW)
- Local: $50
- Student: $45
- Professional: $155 (includes membership in Kansas Professional Communicators and National Federation of Press Women)
How to Join:
1. Complete the online application.
2. Submit your payment using PayPal below or by mailing a check (payable to Wichita Professional Communicators) to: WPC Membership, P.O. Box 48012, Wichita, KS, 67201.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.